Accelerate Your Transition to a Great New Job
You’ve built a successful career, and a comfortable life. Career advancement may have come smoothly, with promotions and opportunities that have sought you out for bigger roles. But you’ve now hit a bump in the road. It could be a downsizing, management change or stalled opportunities in your current role. Until now, career transitions have taken care of themselves, you haven’t really had to do a pro-active job search.
Navigating a career transition can be a difficult, confusing, and overwhelming process, but it doesn’t need to be. Having an expert executive career coach will accelerate your process of assessing your best career direction, prepare you for the job search, help you identify the best opportunities, prepare you to interview confidently and help you negotiate for the best compensation package.
The Aligned Career coaching process provides experience, insight, advice, resources, and support. Throughout the process, the content & coaching style is customized to meet your needs.
- Identify strongest interest
- Identify greatest strengths and accomplishments
- Identify preferred work environment
- Choose possible career directions
- Validate possible career directions
- Define your ideal job
- Craft your positioning and message
- Create a results-oriented resume,
- Create a compelling LinkedIn profile
- Determine target organizations
- Use your network to find opportunities
- Work with executive recruiters
- Respond to job opportunities
- Prepare to interview confidently
- Negotiate the best comp and benefits
Companies Where My Clients Have Landed Include:
Stuart was extremely helpful as I made a significant career transition. In fact, his assistance was as important during the emotional act of leaving a company I had been with for many years, as it was to help sort through what my future would look like. I was very fortunate to have Stuart at my side during this process."
-Lydia Tan, Executive Vice President, Related California