As a Career Coach, I draw on 30 years of corporate experience during which I was involved in the hiring of hundreds of professionals, from new graduates to senior executives.
- Management Team, Health & Beauty – Founder of a nutrition coaching business, and later joined one of our marketing partners, SkinSpirit, in a VP Marketing & Product Management role
- CMO/VP Marketing, Consumer Technology – Management team member in head of marketing roles at 4 early-stage, high growth companies
- Marketing Consultant – Held multi-year interim marketing leadership roles at Yahoo! and Intuit
- CEO – Founder and CEO of venture-backed B2B technology company, Bravanta
- Product Manager turned General Manager – 7 years of formative, professional growth at software startup turned public company, MySoftware Company
- Investment Banker – Financial Analyst at Goldman Sachs
- MBA Stanford Graduate School of Business.
- B.S. Computer Science from Duke University
“You are never too old to be what you might have been”
In my early 30’s, I realized how lucky I was to truly love my work, and felt grateful that I had done some deep career exploration in my 20’s that steered me well. I knew I wanted to eventually help others discover (and re-discover) how to find work they loved as well.
Fast forward 20 more years and that “eventually” is now.
I am so pleased to have become a certified Aligned Career Coach and partner with Stuart to bring his incredible work and passion to professionals at all stages of their career. I know first hand what a roller coaster ride a job search can be, and how helpful it can be to have step-by-step guidance and expert support.
I bring a creative problem-solving approach to job searches, and truly partner with my clients on their searches every step of the journey. My coaching process includes assessing your strengths and interests, identifying your best-fit roles, preparing you for the job search, and assisting you with resume writing, networking, interviewing, and negotiating.
Chief of Staff
“Working with Stuart and Allyson has been an honor and a privilege, full stop.
I came to them as a mid-career professional without clear direction on where I wanted to go, much less how I would get there. It was the first time in ten years that I didn’t have the “next thing” lined up — and in one of the strangest, most difficult years to be looking for a job.
Beyond being exceedingly knowledgeable and responsive throughout our work together, what I most appreciated was how thoughtful and compassionate they were. I really felt like they were “in it” with me, really looking out for me in a way that helped to dispel the loneliness and gloom that would come from being in the “between” of unemployment.
The program itself deserves accolades as well: it is comprehensive and practical, and I can say without hesitation that committing to it has helped me to discover more about who I am, where I want to go, and what I have to offer than any other method I’ve ever tried.
What’s especially impactful is that every practice can be revisited and revised as situations change. I am confident that as long as I return to this “map and compass,” I will never be “lost” again.”