As a Career Coach, I draw on 30 years of corporate experience during which I was involved in the hiring of hundreds of professionals, from new graduates to senior executives.
- Management Team, Health & Beauty – Founder of a nutrition coaching business, and later joined one of our marketing partners, SkinSpirit, in a VP Marketing & Product Management role
- CMO/VP Marketing, Consumer Technology – Management team member in head of marketing roles at 4 early-stage, high growth companies
- Marketing Consultant – Held multi-year interim marketing leadership roles at Yahoo! and Intuit
- CEO – Founder and CEO of venture-backed B2B technology company, Bravanta
- Product Manager turned General Manager – 7 years of formative, professional growth at software startup turned public company, MySoftware Company
- Investment Banker – Financial Analyst at Goldman Sachs
- MBA Stanford Graduate School of Business.
- B.S. Computer Science from Duke University
“You are never too old to be what you might have been”
In my early 30’s, I realized how lucky I was to truly love my work, and felt grateful that I had done some deep career exploration in my 20’s that steered me well. I knew I wanted to eventually help others discover (and re-discover) how to find work they loved as well.
Fast forward 20 more years and that “eventually” is now.
I am so pleased to have become a certified Aligned Career Coach and partner with Stuart to bring his incredible work and passion to professionals at all stages of their career. I know first hand what a roller coaster ride a job search can be, and how helpful it can be to have step-by-step guidance and expert support.
I bring a creative problem-solving approach to job searches, and truly partner with my clients on their searches every step of the journey. My coaching process includes assessing your strengths and interests, identifying your best-fit roles, preparing you for the job search, and assisting you with resume writing, networking, interviewing, and negotiating.